Do you want to be part of our journey?
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced company and to work with some of the top corporations in the Nordics. This is a perfect position if you have a passion for tech, HR, and digitalization and want to spend your days building successful relationships!
It’s Adway’s mission to enable our clients to find, connect with, and convert relevant talent. We do this by combining social media job advertising, automation, advanced machine learning software and human expertise.
Our clients love what we do which has led to phenomenal and consistent revenue growth - our turnover has increased more than 500%! We are in an expansion phase establishing new offices in major markets across Europe and VC-backed by Spintop Ventures and Brightly Ventures!
We’ve got big goals, great people and a culture that supports your success. Our small team of smart, friendly people collaborate closely and take pride in delivering amazing software and providing extraordinary customer support. We believe in making everyone feel appreciated and creating a culture where we challenge yesterday's ideas!
At Adway we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday's ideas! We have got big goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success.
We also offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing ScaleUp company with the freedom to fulfil your ideas and the opportunity to grow within the company.
- The opportunity to work with a unique product that brings great value to our clients which we are very proud of.
- Leaders with long experience in building great companies.
- Lots of social gatherings, afterworks and trips abroad.
- Visits to our offices in Gothenburg, Poland, and London.
About the Job
The Key Account Manager is responsible for maximizing and drive revenue from the assigned account portfolio in line with Company objectives. This is one of the key roles in our company to fulfil the mission of being a trusted partner and to exceed the high-level customer service experience.
You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of leading brands in the Nordics, UK and the US. Your main mission is to identify new sales opportunities for our clients together with our Customer Success team.
You will be based at our office at Epicenter, right in the heart of Stockholm!
A regular day as can include:
- Communicate and proactively seek new business opportunities.
- Daily management of account portfolio.
What you'll need to be successful in the role:
- Several years of experience in consultative selling, preferably within HR.
- Ability to identify and secure new business opportunities by engaging with new and existing clients.
- Build and manage an active account pipeline through strong, long-lasting relationships with multiple clients.
- Work closely with HR managers and C-level executives at top global companies to sell and implement solutions that enable them to stand out as an employer.
- A curious and self-motivated mindset to solve problems and define your own career path.
- Great communication skills and fluency in English and Swedish.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and environments.
If you suspect that this might be the job for you, hit us up! Give us a call, apply for the position, or connect with us on LinkedIn (you've probably already discovered that we have a sweet spot for LinkedIn) - anyhow, we're looking forward to hearing from you!